Monday, August 25, 2008

Bloom where you are planted............



Welcome to my blog. I am hoping to use this blog to connect with my family and others. I am the luckiest wife in the world. I am married to a handsome, fascinating and generous man who makes my toes curl. I am a mother whose older children have flown, with only one lilliput at home. I am a pharmacist who has chosen to stay home for 2 years to be a wife and mother. (Notice I waited to stay at home until the other 3 were grown!) I am an Oklahoman currently living in Texas.

My mother once said, " Don't be a voyeur of other people's lives". Hmmmmm, I guess she wouldn't approve of blogs! I know she was encouraging me to live my own life, and not spend my time peering into the actions of others. She is a doer, and a tireless worker. When you phone her at 10pm, she is still going strong and has a list in front of her to be completed before bed that would cripple most of us. What an example.

Strong women are the bones of my family, and my aunts, sisters and nieces are the fabric of my life. We have had the good sense to pepper our lives with good men who love and support us without having the nerve to attempt to sever our closeness. How blessed I am.


So, blogland, thank you for this forum.

Have a happy day, Kimberlyann






No comments: